Tuesday 3 March 2009

Batu, East Java

Photo of Batu

Batu is a cool area that is located between the hills. Among all the rabbit farm in East Java, Batu has the largest population. According to latest data, a population of rabbits in Batu is about 25 thousand, and most are in the Cangar area.

There are hundreds of rabbit breeder in Batu, from a small breeder that only has a few rabbits to breeders who have hundreds of rabbits, and they are usually joined in groups of breeders. Most rabbits that they are breeding is a cross breed between local rabbit with Flemish Giant or New Zealand White. This rabbit is intentionally developed to meet the needs of meat. But there were also a few breeders who breeding pure breed rabbit for fancy. They breeding English Angora, Dutch, Lop, Rex, Flemish Giant, New Zealand White, Lionhead, and others.

So if you like rabbit and are visited in Indonesia or have any intention to visit Indonesia, do not forget to visit Batu. I will be happy to accompany you to enjoy the natural beauty of Batu and to see a rabbit farm in here. I am also a rabbit breeder, and named my farm Tabos Rabbit Farm.

2 comments:

  1. Daniel from the Philippines.
    Please post a contact for future business or just sharing. Tks
    My e-mail
    dnlwdt@gmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Daniel, thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I am very glad if you can share info with me. My e-mail nakamizer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete